The IVIG Specialist will engage with various customers involved in the care of chronic illness patients, including doctors, nurses, referral coordinators, and assistants, to promote and sell IVIG therapies. This position is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals within the assigned territory by establishing, developing, and maintaining business relationships with key prospects and current customers to generate new business. In addition to traditional prospecting, cold calling, and follow-up on company-generated sales leads, target accounts will be recommended and strategized with other departments. The IVIG Specialist is a field-based, individual contributor sales role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exceed revenue and margin quota targets within the assigned territory.
- Identify prospective, high-volume referral sources in target disease areas.
- Develop preferred relationships with identified high-volume referral sources and their support teams.
- Provide feedback to management on sales, market, and customer-related issues.
- Attend industry conferences to increase visibility and business opportunities.
- Provide or coordinate educational in-services to accounts as needed.
- Participate in sales and staff meetings and engage in sales conference calls.
- Collaborate with internal teams on new and existing business opportunities.
- Complete all required administrative duties, including compliance with CRM use and expense reporting.
- Travel between client sites within assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of recent experience in IVIG sales.
- A validated history of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A reliable personal vehicle.
- Creative problem-solving skills to identify new market opportunities.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Salesforce or related CRM experience.
- Existing in the assigned disease state fields.
- Experience calling on a combination of any of the following: